LATEST POSTS

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OH MY GOD THEY DO SELL EVERYTHING!

When your surfing the Internet you find all kinds of strange things but I came upon something that well, I wouldn't call it strange, just unusual. I went to the Wal-Mart website to search for Christmas items and pulled up a whole directory of what they offer; clothing, toys, jewelry etc.

But I found a word I was afraid to click on. Right after the word electronics was the word "FUNERAL". 

I was a little frightful yet curious at the same time. I click on the word and lo and behold I was staring at a page of caskets and urns!  Three pages to be exact! Who knew Wal-Mart sold this stuff!!! They can actually deliver next day! They just need the name of the deceased and the name and address of the funeral home.

Actually their prices are pretty reasonable. They also have urns for pets as well.

I guess it is true; Wal-Mart does sell everything!!!!  They’ll sell you anything you want as long as you have the money. Capitalism at its finest!!

If you don't believe me check it out for yourself!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment